Referrals are the most effective way of getting business you will ever use. In fact, referrals are 35% more likely to do business with you and will give you 25% more money. But referrals also are among the most difficult to get. Asking for referrals is a mix of skills, confidence and mindset. Most referral generation techniques don’t work. Now Kerry Johnson MBA, Ph.D. will show you the ones that do.
• How to develop a results-focused mindset
• Proven techniques in gaining 5 to 10 referrals every week
• How to segment your client base
• The steps to incumbent advisor relationship
• How to get mass referrals from centers of influence