Atlantis and Other Lost Worlds is the most up-to-date and comprehensive investigation of history's infamous sunken city. Nowhere else will you find a more dramatic and convincing presentation of the evidence for its archaeological reality. The book uncovers the scientific genius of the ancients and the spiritual power of their mysterious religion. They are revealed as the inventors of a crystal technology to surpass our own, and the master builders of pyramidal monuments around the world.
The cultural heritage of Atlantis in the civilizations of pharaonic Egypt, Bronze Age Europe, Maya Mexico and Inca Peru is clearly described. The doomed capital comes alive in a vivid recreation of its heyday of cultural splendour and imperial might.
Inside these pages you will find the answers to many intriguing questions, including:
• What is the most likely location of Atlantis?
• How and when was Atlantis destroyed?
• Has Japan's leading geologist found the sunken 'citadel' of Lemuria?
• Have Russian oceanographers found the ruins of Atlantis?
• What are the disturbing parallels between Atlantis and our time?
Featuring wonderful illustrations, Atlantis and Other Lost Worlds opens a new window on the ancient past, offering views of Atlantis and its kindred civilizations never seen before.