How does a successful top-level manager or CEO motivate employees and encourage productivity, while navigating the often-treacherous organizational waters? How do they surpass lofty expectations and deliver impressive results with pitfalls lurking around every corner?
Vision Driven: Lessons Learned from the Small Business C-Suite reveals the secrets behind winning executives' strategies for taking charge effectively of small organizations, both for-profit and non-profit businesses. In clear, easy-to-understand prose that's loaded with real-life examples, renowned executive coach and management consultant Mallary Tytel shows experienced and newly minted managers alike the do's, don'ts and don't-even-think-about-it's to take their organization to the next level. Readers will learn:
* Rules for developing a successful management team you can actually work with
* Strategies for building accountability and open communication
* The keys for establishing a positive and productive office environment
* How to plan for change and prepare for the unknown
* What matters most in organizations, and much more
Providing fundamental insights into a leader's greatest challenges – and how to overcome them – Vision Driven is the culmination of 20-plus years of diverse management experience and best industry practices from a slew of industry professionals. Put these lessons learned to work today and achieve a whole new level of success.