Many new traders have little capital available in the beginning, but this is not an obstacle to starting a trading career anyway.
However, this book is not about how to grow a $500 account into a $500,000 account. It is precisely these exaggerated return expectations that bring most beginners to failure.
Instead, the author shows, in a realistic way, how you can become a full-time trader in spite of limited start-up capital. This applies both for traders who want to remain private, as well as for those who want to eventually trade customer funds.
This book shows step by step how to do it. In addition, there is a concrete action plan for each step. Anyone can be a trader in principle, if he or she is willing to learn how this business works.
1. How to Become a Trader with only $500 at Your Stake?
2. How to Acquire Good Trading Habits?
3. How to Become a Disciplined Trader
4. The Fairy Tale of Compound Interest
5. How to Tade a $500 Account?
6. Social Trading
7. Talk to Your Broker
8. How to Become a Professional Trader?
9. Trading for a Hedge Fund
10. Lear to Network
11. Become a Professional Trader in Seven Steps.
12. $500 is a Lot of Money.