This self-help hypnotherapy recording aims to show you a route to inner calm the mindfulness way. You will learn to:
- Relax and focus on your breathing,
- Observe the difference between tension and calm in your mind and body,
- Relax and let go of bodily tension,
- Practice letting go of tense, stressful thoughts with your breathing
- Focus on the present experience of peace,
- Feel cocooned in inner calm
Lynda Hudson's Mindfulness Meditations encourage a change of perspective. You relax deeply, learn to pause for a while and observe your inner thoughts and feelings from a more detached point of view. This change of focus helps you to simply notice tension and unwanted thoughts and feelings, acknowledge their presence and then let them go with your breathing.
Lynda Hudson's gentle, well-modulated, English voice calms, re-assures and encourages. A clinical hypnotherapist of many years standing, Lynda has helped thousands of people overcome a range of problems. Her work has been widely featured in the press and she has appeared on both TV and radio.