Meditation is the main step of Yoga. After having developed a sharp mental focus as a result of prior steps of Yoga, one embarks on meditation. There are many misconceptions about meditation. This Part of the book clearly brings out the process of meditation, the theory behind it, various forms of meditation, and finally, step by step instructions to meditate following altogether two different types of meditation techniques. These techniques are quite simple, but highly effective and time tested.Overview of "The Ultimate book on Yoga"In this highly insightful book, the author gives a thorough re-look into the actual underlying principles of Yoga and presents Yoga in terms of simple, practicable, down-to-earth instructions, free of mysticism, while analyzing each aspect scientifically,based on recent advancements in neuroscience.
Some of the aspects dealt by this book include
Let us know Yoga better
1. Brain science that helps in understanding Yoga
2. How to minimize stress?
3. How do Yoga postures improve health?
4. How to sharpen mental concentration?
5. How to meditate? (current part)
6. What happens in the final stages of Meditation?
7. Is there a mind beyond our brain?
8. What is the ultimate goal of Yoga?