SELF-PUBLISHING YOUR BOOK IN MULTIPLE FORMATS is designed to help writers take advantage of the many formats for publishing and selling books. It features an introduction to the different platforms and how to prepare and publish your manuscript in each format. By doing so, you can take advantage of the multiple approaches for selling your book to customers who like to read books in different ways.
To this end, the book features the following topics:
- preparing your manuscript for publication,
- deciding how to publish your book,
- deciding on the format for your book,
- choosing a print-on demand platform,
- creating an audiobook,
- hiring a narrator for your audiobook,
- creating your book as an online course,
- organizing your course and creating videos and
- creating your book or chapters as a PDF.